catWorkX Midsummer Day 2016 (ENG)
On 17th June 2016 it is time again for: Atlassian Users meet Plugin Developers on the catWorkX Midsummer Day 2016! It is the third time catWorkX invites you to its event in Hamburg, to experience one day of Atlassian solutions, well known Atlassian products as well as the most powerful add-ons from the Atlassian eco system.
- ALM Works (RUS): Vendor of Structure & JIRA Client
- Aptis (GER): Vendor of Epic Sum Up for JIRA & Server Status for Confluence
- Brikit (USA): Vendor of Brikit Theme Press, Targeted Search, Pinboards, Blueprint Maker & Content Flow
- Comalatech (CAN): Vendor of Comala Canvas & Comala Workflows
- Communardo (GER): Vendor of User Profiles for Confluence & RemindMe
- Deiser (ESP): Vendor of Exporter, Workload & Profields for JIRA
- eazyBI (LAT): Vendor of eazyBI Reports and Charts for JIRA
- InTENSO IT Experts (POL): Vendor of Issue Template for JIRA & Extensions aka Service Pack for JSD
- K15t Software (GER): Vendor of Scroll Add-ons for Confluence & Backbone - Issue Sync for JIRA
- Kantega (NOR): Hersteller von Kerberos Authentification for JIRA, Confluence & Bitbucket.
- RefinedWiki (SWE): Vendor of RefinedTheme, RefinedTodo, RefinedMobile & UI Toolkit
- Riada (SWE): Vendor of Insight & Insight Discovery – Asset Management for JIRA
- //SEIBERT/MEDIA (GER): Vendor of LINCHPIN Social Intranet with Confluence
- SEP (GER): Vendor of SEP sesam Backup for JIRA feat. by catWorkX
- SoftwarePlant (POL): Vendor of BigPicture Plugin for JIRA & BigGantt
- Spartez (POL): Vendor of Agile Cards,TFS4JIRA & TeamHire for JIRA
- TEMPO (ISL): Vendor of Tempo Timesheets, Tempo Planner, Tempo Folio & Tempo Books
- Xpand IT (POR): Vendor of Xporter for JIRA & Xray for JIRA
Use the ability to talk directly with the add-on vendors, the Atlassian Team and Atlassian Experts, receive latest product news and discover new features, exchange experience and give feedback. Look forward to a very interesting set of talks, tipps and tricks for users in the vendors forum and the legendary beach party to wind the day down relaxed. Looking for some training? - Try a training workshop with one of the add-on vendors the day before the event. (Please note that there is a separate workshop registration.)
We are happy to see you there and of course we are proud to host the third catWorkX Midsummer Day!
What to expect:
With the catWorkx Midsummer Day 2016 (Tag: #CMSD2016) we needed to move to a new venue: the oldest storehouse in Hamburg, the "Speicher am Kaufhauskanal in Hamburg-Harburg". Only a few footsteps away from the recent venue and the catWorkX main office. The event starts at 9:00 am CEST with the opening of the exhibition area, the Atlassian Keynote of Neal Riley and the introduction of the add-on vendors.
During the course of the day you will be able to attend a high-class program of talks, which will show experiences with Atlassian applications from customers and experts point of view. In parallel there will be two vendor forums to show spezialized use cases and application insights.
After the official part of the day approximately at 6:00 pm everyone is invited to join the beach-party at the new Veritas Beach to wind the day down. Maybe we take the chance to surprise you with the one or the other thing.
- Neal Riley (Atlassian): Keynote - "New ITSM for IT teams - Streaming IT support with Atlassian"
- Annamaria Bonyhadi (Atlassian): "Atlassian for the Enterprise"
- Wilm Schomburg (Lufthansa Technik AG): "JIRA Merge – Don’t try this alone"
- Thomas Kortüm (Unity Media): "Steuerung des Breitband-Glasfaserausbaus bei Unitymedia"
- Werner Conzelmann (Harman Becker Automotive Systemp GmbH): "Application lifecycle management with Atlasssian Tools for supply chain processes"
- Dr. Rainer Bugow (PROSTEP AG): "Digitization of business processes - Applying JIRA and Confluence at PROSTEP AG"
- Rainer Friedensohn (Thieme Compliance GmbH): "Agile project portfolios with JIRA and Confluence"
On the day prior to the event (16 th June 2016) you will get the chance to attend exclusive training workshops with the add-on vendors ALM Works, Brikit, Comalatech, Communardo, Deiser, eazyBI, K15t Software, Tempo, //SEIBERT/MEDIA, SEP, SoftwarePlant and Xpand IT. These workshops are free of charge and will be conducted in the ElbLoge starting at 9:00 am. Further information for directions and parking options you will find here.
Workshop timetable (16th June 2016, ElbLoge):
Rm. Veritas III
Rm. Veritas IV
Rm. Elblick I
Inhalte strukturieren und personalisieren mit Metadata und User Profiles for Confluence.
SEP & catWorkX
Confluence basierte Intranets mit Linchpin.
Event information catWorkX Midsummer Day 2016:
|Date: ||17th June 2016|
|Beach Party:||from 06:00 pm|
|Participation fee incl. Beach Party:|
|Early bird discount € 49 >> book until 13th May 2016
|Standard price € 99 >> book until 13th June 2016|
|Location Midsummer Day:||Location Evening Event:|
|Speicher am Kaufhauskanal||Neuer Veritas Beach Club|
|Blohmstraße 22||Gotthelfweg 2A|
|21079 Hamburg||21077 Hamburg|
|Anfahrt auf Google Maps||Anfahrt auf Google Maps|
Directions and parking options:
There is a free private parking lot at Blohmstraße/corner Kanalstraße --> GoogleMaps. The parking lot will open one hour before event start and your event ticket is your parking ticket. Please note that there is a construction work taking place at the bridge at the easter train station which causes some traffic diverts and delays.
|Organizer & Contact:|
|21079 Hamburg, Germany|
|Phone: +49 (40) 89 06 46-0|
If you have any questions to the event, the training workshops or anything else, please get in touch with us!
We appreciate to see you here!